This is an all black version of the popluar 33 style Model A tail light.
- Blacked Out 12V repop tail light - not a cheap knock off. Glass lens, no plastic here.
- Black body with black bezel for the murdered-out look.
- License plate light on bottom of bezel to illuminate LP.
- Yes this is a running light and a brake light.
- Has two screws on back for custom mounting. -These lights measure 3 3/4" in diameter, 2 1/4" deep. The mounting studs are 1 3/4" center to center.
Jared W Davis - 12/18/2013
Pros - Good solid product
Cons - Installation instructions need to be more specific
The light is an awesome light it looks amazing on the bike , however I had to fab a ground wire because my swing arm wasn't grounded to the frame.
troy matice - 07/29/2013
Pros - great quality product. like the glass lens
Cons - had to add a ground wire on my FXR to get it to work
Love the way it set off the look of my semi choopper look.
Troy - 05/21/2013
Pros - adds a real hotrod look to the bike
Cons - tailight is very dim, even with super bright bulb
Adds a hotrod look to my bike, the license plate is lit up well, but the tailight is very dim. I use my turnsignals as run,turn, and brake so the tailight is just an added light so it works with my bike. I do recommend this light to add a great look to your bike. The housing and glass lens are good quality.
farid - 01/08/2013
Great light , good looking and very good quality, perfect
Thomas Edenton - 07/30/2010
Good light for not a lot of $$. Plenty bright and much better looking than the old stock tail light. There's something classy about glass lenses and cork for gasket material.
Well this is embarrassing...something went wrong. A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation. Please try and reload this page.