Upgrading the factory camshaft is a sure-fire way to increase power and torque on your Harley-Davidson motorcycle. S&S Cycle are e...
Upgrading the factory camshaft is a sure-fire way to increase power and torque on your Harley-Davidson motorcycle. S&S Cycle are experts at building performance engines, so it is no surprise they have a wide offering of Cams for various models and performance levels. When purchasing camshafts be sure to make sure they are correct for your model, refer to your manual for cam replacement procedures, and be aware you will need to change intake and exhaust components to achieve maximum results. See below for camshaft specifications, and Additional Information for complete fitment information.
- Good low and mid-range torque
- Bolt-in cam for lower compression motors with compression up to 8.5:1
- Recommend solid lifters
- Installer must check coil bind, valve-to-valve clearance, valve-to-piston clearance and cam lobe to case clearance.
- Made in the USA
- Grind: 450S
- Intake Lift At TDC: 0.151"
- Intake Lift: 0.475"
- Exhaust Lift: 0.475"
- Exhaust Lift At TDC: 0.145"