Tyson XL Pullback is the perfect one-piece bar for aggressive riders looking to give their TBW Dyna, 2018-up Softail Street Bob or co...
Tyson XL Pullback is the perfect one-piece bar for aggressive riders looking to give their TBW Dyna, 2018-up Softail Street Bob or comparable high-performance Harley the club-style upgrade. Because it's a classic T-bar design, Tyson XL Pullback is super-stiff and super-strong. Combine this engineering feature with 4130 chromoly construction and you get one of the toughest bars in the business. Available in a range of rises in 2-inch increments, there's a Tyson XL Pullback that will fit your preferred ergonomics and riding style. Its beefy 1-1/4-inch O.D. uprights have TIG-welded mounting bungs on 3.5-inch centers to fit a wide range of stock Harley and aftermarket trees.
- Tapered and butted crossbar features 1-1/8-inch O.D. center section and 1-inch grip tubes
- 1-1/4-inch O.D. x 0.120" (3mm) wall tube uprights
- 100% seamless 4130 chromoly construction with TIG welded joints throughout
- CNC lathe-turned threaded mounting bungs accept 1/2-13 t.p.i. mounting hardware
- CNC mandrel-bent radiuses for laser-straight ergonomics and all-day riding comfort
- CNC-machined slots on grip ends and bottom of riser tubes for internal wire routing
- Black electroplate and mirror chrome-plated finishes available
- Available in 8-inch, 10-inch, 12-inch, and 14-inch rise heights
- Available with slotted ends to accept H-D hand controls or TBW to accept Harley's Throttle-By-Wire control module
- Technischer Überwachungsverein (Technical Inspection Association, or TüV) in Germany is an independent laboratory that tests the fatigue strength, manufacturing quality, and fitment for a wide range of consumer products, with special emphasis on automotive and motorcycle components and accessories. Biltwell handlebars and risers that have received TüV verification are among the strongest and most thoroughly well-tested motorcycle parts in the world.
HANDLEBAR MEASUREMENT NOTES
See the example diagram above to see how these handlebars are measured. Note that the diagrams are just examples, and are not drawings of this exact set of handlebars!
For more information on handlebar measurements, and how to find the right set of bars for your bike, check out our Motorcycle Handlebars 101 article!