NOTE: Batteries cannot be shipped by Air, such as FedEx Overnight, FedEx 2 Day or USPS Priority Mail. The fastest method to have a bat...
NOTE: Batteries cannot be shipped by Air, such as FedEx Overnight, FedEx 2 Day or USPS Priority Mail. The fastest method to have a battery shipped is FedEx Ground.
This is the smallest battery in the Antigravity Batteries line up. At a miniscule 4-1/4" length x 1-1/4" depth and 3-3/4" height (to the top of the terminals) this battery offers extreme power in the most compact size in Lithium Motorsport batteries. This battery is best used for applications where extreme weight loss and ultra compact size are desired. Can start inline 4-Cylinder motors up to 600cc for race use, or up to 250cc for everyday street use in scooters Also a favorite of custom builders who want the smallest battery to tuck out of the way.
- Technical Details
- 120 Cranking Amps
- 6 Amp Hours (PB Eq) Dimensions and Weight
- Size (LxWxH) 4.25" x 1.25" x 3.75" (108mm x 32mm x 95mm Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads.
- Weight: 16oz (448g) Best Uses
- Capable of every day use in bikes up to 250cc
- Race use for Enduro and MX electric start bikes up to 450cc
- Race and Track Day use in inline 4 cylinder 600cc sport bikes
- Custom builds like cafe racers or small bore customs up to 350cc. Please note if you use older classic bikes from mid 1980s and earlier you should update the charging sytems to a modern voltage regulator, damaged voltage regulartors can overcharge the battery and damage it.