If you like the Classic Osen model but want a little textured flare then the subtle crosshatch pattern on the Osen Checkered handle of...
If you like the Classic Osen model but want a little textured flare then the subtle crosshatch pattern on the Osen Checkered handle of this model will do the trick. Whiteknuckler likes things that look like they could have come right out of the 1960s and have the quality to match. The Checkered Fade delivers all of that and more with its utilitarian stonewash finish accented by the inlaid brass liners! We keep raising the bar with materials and construction and this made in the USA piece will not disappoint!
It comes tucked in the convertible sheath, which is a unique 3-in-1 design by Whiteknuckler Brand that's perfect for long-haul truck drivers, hot rodders, and motorcyclists. It's a new take on the classic horizontal sheath that allows you to swap between traditional vertical, front horizontal, or cross pull options all with one product for a true 3-in-1 design. Perfect for people that spend long hours in the seated position in or on a vehicle! The beautiful premium rich American leather is complemented by a natural handle. Designed for both function and style, it makes a great everyday piece. Put a classic on your hip or that of someone you love today.
- Brass lanyard hole and scale pins.
- Stonewash finish.
- Thumb grip jimping on the spine.
- Improved heat treat for better hardness and edge.
- The convertible sheath allows for both horizontal & vertical carry on your belt.
- Constructed with 10 oz. domestic leather.
- Environmentally conscious natural vegetable leather tanning.
- Small batch American D2 high carbon steel custom manufactured specifically for Whiteknuckler Brand.
- Military-grade, meeting or exceeding: UNS T30402, ASTM A-681, QQ-T-570, JAE J437, SAE J438.
- Overall length is 7 inches with 3.5 inches of sharp surface or a bit less than the width of most men's hands (please see photos for scale).
- Finger hole lockdown grip.
All WK products are produced with environmentally conscious practices and made in the USA.