We put together this fender strut kit using some of our bungs. DIY kit is all 304 stainless steel so you can TIG weld it up and polish it and hit the road. Included are:
(2) 304 SS Full Radius Bungs, 3/8"-16
(2) 304 SS Counterbore Bungs, 3/8"
(2) 304 SS Threaded Bungs, 3/8"-16, 1/2" long
(2) Stainless Steel Allen Head Cap Bolts
(2) Stainless Steel Allen Head Bolts
(2) Pieces 1/2" thick Cold Rolled 304 Stainless Steel, each 18" long
This includes what you need to make some nice, clean fender struts that are beefy enough to support your fender and then some.
I used the mild steel version of this kit to make fender struts for my 1955 Triumph race bike, check it out here
in our DIY Tech Tips section for just one way to use this kit!
Lowbrow Customs is proud to be distributed in the U.S.A by Drag Specialties. Drag part # 1410-0069