WHY BUY FROM LOWBROW?
- Free Shipping On US Orders $100 & up*
- Everything In Stock & Ships Fast!
- Fitment Guaranteed
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- No Restock Fees, Ever!
- Free Expert Motorcycle Technical Support
- We eat, sleep, live & love motorcycles!
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
Questions & Answers
|Petcock Thread||3/8" NPT|
Should NPT petcocks thread into the tank completely flush or is this not required because it seals as it threads in?
National Pipe Thread (NPT) is a U.S. standard for tapered threads used on threaded pipes and fittings. The taper on NPT threads allows them to form a seal when tightened . This type of valve will not thread all of the way to the end of the threads it will only thread until it is tight .
Customer Support | Lowbrow Customs answered on August 24, 2017