Our friend Walter of Kickstart Cycle in NJ shows you step-by-step how to replace your motorcycle handlebars with Biltwell (or other brand) bars. In addition to show you the ease at which you can change handlebars on your Harley-Davidson, Triumph T100, or other moto, this video also has some good basic info about 1" versus 7/8" handlebars, smooth throttle operation, and what the hell dimples have to do with handlebars. Enjoy!
- Motorcycle Grips Overview & How To Install Custom Motorcycle Grips
- VIDEO: Step-by-Step Lowbrow Customs Rogue Rear Fender Install
- VIDEO: Lowbrow Customs 39mm Fork Shrouds Easy Install
- VIDEO: Gasbox Dog Dish Air Cleaner, CV Support Bracket & Lowbrow Breather Bolt Install
- Fuel Cleveland Motorcycle, Art & Photograph Show 2017