Want it Monday, July 31? Order within and choose FedEx 2Day at checkout.
In Stock: Ships within 1 business day
Three Bond 1194 is a liquid gasket sealant you can't go wrong with! Dries light grey and blends in perfectly with aluminum, flexible, this is the stuff you want to use if you don't want leaks!
ThreeBond 1194 is a semidrying liquid gasket whose major component is special synthetic rubber. After it is applied and dried, it will form a rubber-like elastic body. Since it excels in padding property, it shows a high sealing effect on bonded surfaces that have poor flatness and large clearance. In addition, it has excellent resistance to water, oil and gasoline.
- High padding property: It shows an excellent sealing effect not only on normal bonded surfaces, but also on bonded surfaces with large clearance.
- Excellent resistance to vibration and impact: After applied and dried, it will form a rubber-like elastic body and exhibit excellent resistance to vibration and impact.
- Excellent resistance to high and low temperatures: It keeps stable rubber elasticity in a wide temperature range from -40�C to 150�C.
- Excellent resistance to water and oil
- Effective in preventing leak from threaded portions