We put together this fender strut kit using some of our bungs. Included are:
(2) Full Radius Bungs, 3/8"-16
(2) Counterbore Bungs, 3/8"
(2) Threaded Bungs, 3/8"-16, 1/2" long
(2) Stainless Steel Allen Head Cap Bolts
(2) Stainless Steel Allen Head Bolts
(2) Pieces 1/2" thick Cold Rolled Steel, each 18" long
This includes what you need to make some nice, clean fender struts that are beefy enough to support your fender and then some. All bungs and the steel rod are cold rolled mild steel, easy to weld and then paint, powdercoat or chrome however you want it.
I used this same kit to make fender struts for my 1955 Triumph race bike, check it out here
in our DIY Tech Tips
section for just one way to use this kit!
Made in Ohio, USA