Whether giving you added ground clearance on a scrambler or tracker, or just for high-and-tight style on a rigid or swingarm Sportster, the Shotgun Exhaust Pipes from Lowbrow Customs make quick work of improving your motorcycle's look and sound. Quick and E-Z bolt-on install with the included heavy-duty mounting brackets and hardware. Available in your choice of chrome or high-temp black.
- Two exhaust pipes in your choice of chrome or high-temp black
- Mounting brackets in your favorite color, black
- Mounting hardware
- Requires use of your existing stock exhaust flanges
- Compatible with Lowbrow Customs Cast Heat Shields
Other things you might find useful are several colors of exhaust header wrap
, and you can also check out our selection of finned, smooth and fish scale cast aluminum motorcycle exhaust heat shields
. These will keep you and your passenger from accidentally burning your leg while riding, plus there is the added benefit of their cool style.
Important Exhaust Notes:
• Note: As with any new exhaust, you may need to change carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module for peak performance.
• Note: For 1986-1989 models you would need to modify the exhaust bracket to work with the stock chain drive and change the starter motor to a later, smaller size starter than the stock Nippondenso.
• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.