Fits transmissions on all 1936 - 1999 Big Twin, 1999 - 2005 Dyna, 1999 - 2006 Touring, and 1999 - 2006 Softail models.
For Knuckleheads, Panheads, Shovelheads, Evos, and early Twin Cams- This tool is required to remove the big nut that secures the output sprocket on your transmission, and it's essential to have one of these in your toolbox. 1-7/8" size fits 1936 to 2005 Harley-Davidson Big Twins. Pilot design is better than any other tool out there. Fits securly around any mainshaft without extra movement. This tool will get the job done fast and without slippage. Hell, you can even use a torque wrench if you know what you're doing. Unlike most similar tools out there, this tool is now heat treated to have an extremely hard surface and a very tough core.
- Fits transmissions on all 1936 - 1999 Big Twin, 1999 - 2005 Dyna, 1999 - 2006 Touring, and 1999 - 2006 Softail models.
- 1-piece design (machined from solid steel)
- Genuine Cerakote finish
- Broached drive hole for maximum strength
- Includes pilot to keep the socket perfectly straight while you're applying torque.
- Tight tolerance on hex means max surface area contact and no damage to nut while tightening.
- Top quality heat treatment
- 100% made in USA
- Lifetime warranty to original purchaser
And as always, this tool is 100% American made. Fast Eddy Co. offers a lifetime warranty to original purchaser.