THE APPEALING LOOK OF MOTORCYCLE TURN SIGNALS
If you are owning a lovely Harley-Davidson Big Twin, Sportster, Twin Cam or M8, having your clumsy stock motorcycle turn signal replaced the first time would be one of the most worthy things you can do to enhance the look of your bikes. Stock motorcycle turn signals often come with the...
THE APPEALING LOOK OF MOTORCYCLE TURN SIGNALS
If you are owning a lovely Harley-Davidson Big Twin, Sportster, Twin Cam or M8, having your clumsy stock motorcycle turn signal replaced the first time would be one of the most worthy things you can do to enhance the look of your bikes. Stock motorcycle turn signals often come with the boring and clunky look, which are often also made out of cheap materials as well without any styling purposes apart from its job.
Thus, aftermarket motorcycle turn signals will not only be the key to revitalizing the look for your lovely bike that comes in several looks you are opting for, but also clearly communicating your intention to other vehicles on the same road, that critically enhances safety!
TYPES OF MOTORCYCLE TURN SIGNALS
At Lowbrow Customs, we carry an exhaustive line of alternative Harley Davidson turn signals that regardless the style you are seeking for, whether it is vintage style incandescent turn signals, or more modern and sleeker look. We have them all!
Here are the common two main types that are highly recommended for you!
- For vintage-style turn signals lovers, browse our wide selection of incandescent motorcycle turn signals, which will work perfectly with the existing blinker relays and display a more appealing look compared to the original OEM turn signals.
- For drivers opting for sleeker and more modern look, we also carry a diverse line of LED motorcycle turn signals for sale. With the high-tech LED, these turn signals will provide brighter display compared to traditional turn signals as well as vibration resistance, durability, and simply adding more characteristics to your bike.
LOCATIONS TO MOUNT MOTORCYCLE TURN SIGNALS
Mounting turn signals into bikes could be derived from many creative ways, but some of them might be counterproductive to the safe operation of the motorcycle. Hence, to hinder needless accidents, here are the few locations to mount the turn signals ensuring both appealing look and safety of your bike.
Mounting motorcycle turn signals in the front of your bike
- Light grill mount: You could have a headlight plate, which has its mounting points fabricated, so it could stay mounted on the bike frame. This is one of the best places to add an off road look to your bike but still ensure street legal regulation.
- Triple clamp mount: This is a very versatile style, but keep in mind to have the suitable bolt pattern on the triple clamp. One of the ways you could style this is to have your headlight mounted wherever you like, then locate the LED indicators to either mount it on top of the triple clamp or neatly at the bottom.
- Headlight mount: In order to do this style, you would need to have a certain headlight and forked mounted headlight brackets. Then you could use the LED turn signals as the fixed bolt of the headlight.
- Headlight bracket mount: A simple method by just detaching the factory turn signals, which leave a mounting hole, and then just simply re-mount the new LED blinkers as well as wire them. And that’s it, and you are good to go!
Mounting motorcycle turn signals to the rear of your bike
- Fender mount: In order to do this, we require to have: rear fender, and adequate clearance on the. When mounting LED turn signals to the fender, you might want to drill a hold on one side of the fender if they are square, and just simply mount the blinkers up together.
- Tail tidy mount: This is one of the easiest, and most effective ways to locate the turn signals for drivers who do not have weld-related skills and welding equipment. Just simply lay out a sheet metal template, and you can also attach a turned down bracket on one side of the license plate holder to complete the look.
- Frame tab mount: Keep in mind you need to have the fabrication done before setting up this style. If you already have the license plate mounted off the side, this is a really good way to style those turn signals. All you gotta do is simply have a flat bar cut into 2 small sections then drill a 8mm hole for mounting the LED turn signals.
- Frame slug mount: First off, allocate on the rear frame to choose the mount location of the turn signals, and drill out a hole wide enough to let the threaded slug go through. Then, adjust the turn signals to align with the threaded slug, and detach the LED turn signals prior to finishing welding.
- Shock bolt mount: This suits perfectly for those who don’t want to perform any welding for your bike. Just simply use small brackets to mount the LED turn signals, then make use of the top twin shock bolt for immobilizing those turn signals.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TURN SIGNALS FROM LOWBROW CUSTOMS?
Enhance the safety and the appearance of your bike with the wide selection of aftermarket motorcycle turn signals from Lowbrow Customs now! At Lowbrow customs, we carry various turn signal lights from the most credible manufacturers on the market, namely Cycle Standard, Custom Dynamics, Drag Specialties, K&S Technologies, Kodlin Motorcycles, etc.
Additionally, our turn signals are simply installed and come in a variety of materials, fits, colors, technologies, fits that could perfectly suit the styles that you are seeking for. Don’t hesitate to contact us! Our knowledgeable support team will help you in advance to find the perfect fit for your bike!