At Lowbrow Customs, we work hard to supply our fellow motorcycle enthusiasts with cool parts from small shops all around the world. Since 2004, we are constantly innovating and building, creating brand new parts and accessories and getting them onto bikes, out onto the road. We work on and build (and race!) our own motorcycles. This makes it easy for us know the parts and information you need.
We are a family run, tight-knit crew, and all of us here take pride in doing things right. We operate on the simple idea that if we treat customers how we want to be treated, good things will follow. Stocking cool and quality parts, shipping out super fast and providing great motorcycle tech support is what our company is built on. We are very thankful to each and every one of our customers; it's why we get to do what we love every day! Thank you!
Chief Executive Officer & Founder
Hobbies: Hanging out with my daughters, Darly & Virginia, and my beautiful wife Julia. Riding bicycles and motos, running, racing motorcycles, coffee, cooking, long dinners and drinks with friends, travel.
Chief Of Operations
Hobbies and Interests: Outdoorsy stuff- hiking, camping, geocaching. Road trips in the Jeep with the top down, wind blowing through my hair. (Reluctant) participant in my daughter’s TikTok videos.
Director of e-Commerce
Favorite movie: Survive Style 5+, or maybe Talladega Nights. (Note from the Editor: Kyle forgot to mention BioDome).
Hobbies: I like things that go boom, camping, muscle cars, and cooking.
Purchasing / Accounting Coordinator
Favorite color: Don't really have one. I am more of a pattern person :)
Hobbies: Hmmmm.... I love to shop. I love to decorate. I LOVE to eat good food.
Lead Motorcycle Technician
Favorite Beer: Tecate in a can with lime squeezed on the rim
Hobbies: Are you kidding me that would be buying vintage Triumphs and bringing them back from the dead. Oh, I also like to shoot guns but bullets are kind of expensive these days.
Hobbies: I like hanging out at the beach or pool, spending time at Cedar Point, reading, cooking, and of course, shopping!
My Perfect Day: A perfect day is relaxing at our beach house with my husband, then having our grandchildren (and of course our adult kids!) (Note from the Editor: Sharon is Tyler & Kyle's mom!) join us for fun at the beach, pool, Cedar Point, cooking and eating good food and enjoying our lives together!
Jason 'Longhair' G.
Favorite Concert Of All Time: I would have to say that was 'The Big 4' show at Yankee Stadium in 2011 - Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth & Anthrax all in one show, one band after another! Seeing 3 Metallica shows in Mexico City, in 2017 was also a pretty amazing experience!
Hobbies: Traveling as much as I can, collecting music/metal memorabilia, concert photography, following Cleveland sports, spending time with my nephew and niece.
Wanted: Old Metallica items from 1982-1986, especially if they are Cleveland related.
Hobbies: Following my Cleveland sports teams no matter how bad they are, staying the farthest away from social media as I can and doing that whole riding motorcycles and having fun thing.......it kinda makes sense. Oh and how about some brewskis!
Favorite Board Game: Scene It
Least Favorite Disney Character: I love all Disney, but I guess my least favorite would be...Lady and the Tramp.
Hobbies: My hobbies are doing Theatre, comedies and musicals, and writing and directing sketch comedy.
Photographer / Videographer
If You Could Be An Animal?: I'd probably want be some type of bird. I feel like flying above the world by your own strength would be the coolest feeling ever. Plus the sole fact you could roam the world, birds are like gypsies and are free to go where ever they please.
Hobbies: I love to create, if it is an artistic outlet I'm all about it. From playing my guitar to painting, it's just nice to create something from nothing.
Hobbies and Interests: writing & recording music, cooking, spending quality time with friends & family, riding & wrenching on motorcycles, going to concerts, designing & building musical electronics
Unusual talents: making perfect basmati rice?
Favorite Cartoon: Woody Woodpecker. I like that he never had teeth until he went to bite someone.
Hobbies: I like restoring old useless antiques and eating Mexican food.
Some personal quirks: I eat the folded chips first, have a lip balm in every room and say 'totally fab' a lot!
Hobbies: I'm an artist...so many mediums, so little time! Creating hand-spun art yarns from raw wool/alpaca fleece is my passion. Jet engine dragsters thrill me and deep base rhythms rock me. Nature is my go-to for grounding, large bodies of water recharge the soul...everything in nature is awe-inspiring!
Hobbies: I love collecting old metal fans and radios from the 40's and 50's. I love to cook and worked as a sous chef for 5 years. I'm big into sports, especially football and baseball.
Something I think is crazy: More than 80% of the Earth's oceans have never been mapped or explored by man. The first person to ever be pulled over for speeding was going a whopping 8 miles per hour.
Customer Service / Motorcycle Technician
Hobbies: Skateboarding, hanging out with my family, taking my dog on long hikes, doing anything fun outdoors, and of course staring at my motorcycle and trying to convince myself to fix it.
Secret talent or special skill: I can speak Arabic
Hobbies: Playing video games and tabletop role playing games with friends. I like finding interesting and uncommon bits of history. I also enjoy cooking and culinary arts.
If I could be any animal: A Red Panda.
Warehouse Associate - Receiving
Is a hot dog a sandwich?: No. A sandwich is not a hot dog. Once you start talking about sandwiches, you've already forgotten we were talking about hot dogs.
Hobbies: Two of my biggest hobbies outside of work are PC video games and disc golf.
Customer & Marketing Coordinator
Hobbies: Aside from long walks on the beach...I like riding bikes, both motorized and the pedal kind. I like music, can't play a thing, but I go to as many concerts as I can, the louder and faster the better.
If you could only eat two foods for the rest of your life: Pizza of course, what other dish has a built-in plate that you don't have to wash? That and anything Mexican or Thai, well pretty much any food, I'm an all inclusive eater.
TEAM LOWBROW RACING
Here at Lowbrow we love racing. A highlight of each year are our land speed endeavors on vintage motorcycles. You can find many articles and videos detailing our racing exploits on the Lowbrow Blog. We also sponsor some other racers in land speed as well as Hooligan, flat track, and drag racing. Below are some of the records set (not all still standing, though many are) by what we collectively refer to as 'Team Lowbrow'. Check back soon for updates, because we frequently break records :)
Motorcycle build project
- 1955 750cc Triumph 'Poison Ivy'
- 1950 750cc Triumph 'unnamed'
- 1955 1350cc dual-engine Triumph 'Double Vision'
- 750cc A-VG 130.503 MPH 'unnamed' - SCTA Bonneville
- 750cc A-VF 126.812 MPH 'unnamed' - SCTA Bonneville
- 750cc APS-VG 116.171 MPH 'Poison Ivy' - SCTA Bonneville
- 750cc A/PG-750/2 132.55 MPH 'unnamed' - Arkansas Mile
- 1350cc A/VG-1350/4 140.186 MPH 'Double Vision' - Ohio Mile
- 750cc A/PG-750/2 117.801 MPH 'Poison Ivy' - Ohio Mile
- 1350cc A-VF 148.871 MPH 'Double Vision' - SCTA Bonneville
- 1350cc APS-VG 140.210 MPH 'Double Vision' - SCTA Bonneville
- 1350cc APS-VF 151.448 MPH 'Double Vision' - SCTA Bonneville
Motorcycle build project
- 1950 650cc Triumph 'Manta Ray'
- 1950 650cc Triumph 'Asymmetric Aero'
- 1950 650cc streamlined Triumph 'T-200'
- 1950 500cc Triumph 'The Arrow'
- 1948 1000cc Vincent 'Vincent 666'
- 650cc A-PF 175.625 MPH 'Asymmetric Aero' - SCTA El Mirage
- 650cc M-VF 173.329 MPH 'Manta Ray' - SCTA Bonneville
- 650cc A-VF 171.668 MPH 'Asymmetric Aero' - SCTA El Mirage
- 650cc APS-VF 170.883 MPH 'T-200' - SCTA Bonneville
- 650cc A-PF 169.100 MPH 'Asymmetric Aero' - SCTA Mojave
- 650cc A-PF 156.167 MPH 'Asymmetric Aero' - AMA Bonneville
- 650cc A-VF 151.375 MPH 'Asymmetric Aero' - SCTA Bonneville
- 650cc A-PF 149.664 MPH 'Asymmetric Aero' - SCTA Bonneville
- 650cc A-VG 139.226 MPH 'Asymmetric Aero' - SCTA El Mirage
- 650cc A-PG 133.464 MPH 'Asymmetric Aero' - AMA Bonneville
- 650cc A-PG 131.332 MPH 'Manta Ray' - SCTA El Mirage
- 650cc APS-VG 130.734 MPH 'Manta Ray' - SCTA El Mirage
- 650cc M-VG 127.092 MPH 'Manta Ray' - AMA Bonneville
- 500cc M-VF 119.903 MPH 'The Arrow' - SCTA Bonneville
- 1000cc A-VF 168.138 MPH 'Vincent 666' - SCTA Bonneville
- 1000cc A-VF 171.986 MPH 'Vincent 666' - SCTA El Mirage
- 1000cc A-VF 193.621 MPH 'Vincent 666' - SCTA Bonneville
- 500cc M-VF 144.704 MPH 'Thompson Arrow' Triumph Pre-Unit - SCTA El Mirage
Motorcycle build project
- 1967 650cc Triumph
- 650cc APS-PG 117.453 MPH - SCTA Bonneville
- 650cc A/PG-650/4 131.491 - Loring 1 mile course
- 650cc A/TG-650/4 132.761 - Loring 1 mile course
- 650cc A/PG-650/4 136.248 - Loring 1.5 mile course
- 650cc A/TG-650/4 134.880 - Loring 1.5 mile course
Motorcycle build project
- 1973 1000cc Norton
- 1000cc M/PG-1000/4 131.2 MPH - Ohio Mile
- 1000cc M/PG-1000/4 146.7 MPH - Loring AFB
- Royal Enfield NA Sponsored Hooligan Racer #37
- 2019 - Flat Out Friday Vintage Class winner
- 2020 - District 23 Super Singles Champion
- 2020 - District 23 Vintage Singles Champion
- 2020 - District 23 Open Twin Champion
- 2021 - Flat Out Friday 749cc class winner
- 2021 - District 23 Super Singles Champion
- Good Times Racing, Hooligan Racer #221
- 2002 S&S-powered 1250cc Harley-Davidson Sportster
- 2019 RSD Super Hooligan AMA National Champion
- 2019 Hooligan AM National Champion
- AMA district 16 hooligan
- Manager of the Boonie Races @ Flat Out Friday
- Top 20 finish at Flat Out Friday 2021
- Sportster Hillclimb, Dual Sport, Drag Racing, Flat Track racer, BOONIE bike racer
- 1997 Harley 1200 Sportster
- Drag Racing for 3 years
- 2019 Top 10 Eliminator Class and 11.50 index
- 2021 7
Now that you've gotten to know us a little better, why don't you see what we're really about!