Looking for a super-reliable, top-quality, made in the USA engine for your stock or custom motorcycle? You can't go wrong with an S&am...
Looking for a super-reliable, top-quality, made in the USA engine for your stock or custom motorcycle? You can't go wrong with an S&S engine! It is a great feeling to crack open the carton on a brand new engine! Just add your choice of fuel and ignition system, and you are ready to go! Lowbrow Customs is here to answer any questions you may have before or after scoring your new powerplant for that dream bike you are building. If you have any questions please contact us and we will get right back to you!
For those who don’t want to go "big inch", the S&S V80 engine provides a performance solution. With the same displacement and physical dimensions as a stock Harley-Davidson Evolution engine, the V80 fits in a stock frame just like a stock engine, but packs a bit more punch, thanks to the S&S 508 camshaft, and high flow S&S cylinder heads. The V80 is built from the same superior materials as S&S's larger performance engines, so engine life is excellent.
- Save time – Replacement is faster than rebuilding.
- Save Money – Fuel and ignition systems not included, use the carburetor, air cleaner, and aftermarket ignition you may already have.
- Fits 1984-’99 Harley-Davidson big twin chassis and custom frames designed for Evolution big twin engines.
- EFI compatible - Calibration required (must use aftermarket module or add-on tuner).
- Wrinkle black finish
- Two Year Warranty
- 508 cam
- Forged rocker arms
- 585 valve springs
- Flat top cast pistons
- S&S standard oil pump
- S&S performance replacement heads
- 80" displacement, 8.4:1 compression, 3-1/2" bore x 4-1/4" stroke
EMISSIONS NOTES: This engine is CARB-restricted item and cannot ship to California or be registered there due to California emissions law.
SHIPPING AND REGISTRATION: Engines will ship to you via freight so lead times may be longer than standard. Engine paperwork(MSO) will be mailed to you separately. Due to the fact each engine is registered to the purchaser there are NO RETURNS on complete engines. Once you purchase an engine we will contact you to confirm all information before completing paperwork and arranging shipping.