Made of heat treated tool steel
Machined to tight tolerances ensuring pinion gear is held tightly every time
Use to hold ...
- Made of heat treated tool steel
- Machined to tight tolerances ensuring pinion gear is held tightly every time
- Use to hold pinion gear in place and torque pinion nut with Fast Eddy Co. Pinion Nut Socket.
- Allows an accurate torque to be applied. Ensure you are using a torque wrench that will work with L.H. threads. Some clickers work for this.
- Includes tapped holes to store mounting screws for both 1954-69 (1/4-24 thread) and 1970-99 (1/4-20 thread) screws
- Genuine Cerakote finish
- 100% made in USA
- Lifetime warranty
This tool locks your pinion gear in place so you can hold pinion nut properly. It is made out of tool steel and is heat treated to last several lifetimes. Fits all 1954-99 Harley Big Twins. Makes it much easier to tighten the pinion nut, and enables you to apply an accurate, factory-specified torque. Includes tapped holes to store the 1/4-20 and 1/4-24 screws that you use to mount the tool. To make life easy Fast Eddy Co. also has a Pinion Nut Socket that fits 1954-1992 Big Twins to help remove and re-install that pesky nut.
Engineered to work, engineered to last. And as always, this tool is 100% American made. Fast Eddy Co. offers a lifetime warranty to original purchaser.