Easily removes old wrist pin bushing in connecting rod, and also installs the new bushing
Fits 1936-1999 Harley-Davidson Big Twin, ...
- Easily removes old wrist pin bushing in connecting rod, and also installs the new bushing
- Fits 1936-1999 Harley-Davidson Big Twin, all XL Sportsters, Buell, and flathead 45's. Fits other engines as long as the wrist pin diameter (or bushing ID) is close to .791"
- Pilot can be run in one direction to remove the bushing, and can be flipped the opposite direction to press a new bushing in flush with the connecting rod
- Heat treated 4140 body
- Thrust roller bearing is captive in the tool body and prevents possible lost parts
- Custom bolt has enough thread to run the bushing all the way through without stopping to flip the pilot.
- Genuine Cerakote finish
- 100% made in USA
- Lifetime warranty
When doing a top end rebuild, it's important to inspect the wrist pin bushings in the rods and replace them if they're worn. This tool allows for quick and easy removal of old bushings and installation of new ones. Engineered to work, engineered to last. And as always, this tool is 100% American made. Fast Eddy Co. offers a lifetime warranty to original purchaser.