Required to remove the pinion gear on any model '99-earlier Harley Big Twin (yes, any model) and any year Sportster.
New and im...
- Required to remove the pinion gear on any model '99-earlier Harley Big Twin (yes, any model) and any year Sportster.
- New and improved design- extra meat where it counts
- High-strength, high-toughness tool steel
- Larger diameter threads with finer pitch ensure the gear comes off with ease.
- Ball bearing tip will not cause damage to the end of the pinion shaft.
- Don't forget to buy our special Pinion Nut Socket P/N T01PS-19 if you have a big twin from 1954-1992.
- Do not use an impact wrench on this tool. Use one 15/16" combination wrench (or crescent) and one 5/8" wrench.
- Genuine Cerakote finish
- 100% made in USA
- Lifetime warranty to original purchaser
This product is an absolute essential for anyone that works on '99-earlier Harley-Davidson motorcycles. It's required if you need to remove your pinion gear, which you have to do if you want to split your cases and remove the flywheels, or if you simply need to change the pinion gear to work with a new cam, etc. Before you can remove the gear you need to remove the pinion nut. If you have a 1954-1992 Big Twin you can use Fast Eddy Co. 's Pinion Nut Socket.
Better quality than the other pullers you've seen out there, which are all just basically copies of one another. This puller has an improved design and uses high strength, high toughness tool steel to ensure years and years of use.
Engineered to work, engineered to last. And as always, this tool is 100% American made. Fast Eddy Co. offers a lifetime warranty to original purchaser.