Andrews Products Performance Cams mean extra power for Evolution engines. Harley-Davidson hydraulic lifters are capable of 6000+ RPM w...
Andrews Products Performance Cams mean extra power for Evolution engines. Harley-Davidson hydraulic lifters are capable of 6000+ RPM with stock springs and no valve float. Adjustable aluminum or chrome-moly steel pushrods are also available for higher lift applications. When purchasing camshafts be sure to make sure they are correct for your model, refer to your manual for cam replacement procedures, and be aware you will need to change intake and exhaust components to achieve maximum results. See below for camshaft specifications, and Additional Information for complete fitment information.
- These hydraulic lifter cams are capable of 6000-plus rpm with stock springs and no valve float
- Bolt-in street cam with fast open and close ramps
- Pulls from 1500 to 6000 rpm
- Uses stock springs; works with carbs or fuel injection
- Similar timing to EV3, but designed to produce a very broad torque band
- Must check coil bind, valve-to-valve clearance and valve-to-piston clearance.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Grind: EV27
- Intake Lift At TDC: 0.182"
- Intake Open: 20 °
- Intake Lobe Centerline: 98°
- Intake Close: 36°
- Intake Lift: 0.495"
- Intake Duration: 236°
- Exhaust Lift: 0.495"
- Exhaust Duration: 240°
- Exhaust Lift At TDC: 0.166"
- Exhaust Open: 46°
- Exhaust Lobe Centerline: 106°
- Exhaust Close: 14°