Biltwell introduced their Keystone handlebar in 2006. It remains a popular classic today. Available in 7/8-inch O.D. to fit risers on ...
Biltwell introduced their Keystone handlebar in 2006. It remains a popular classic today. Available in 7/8-inch O.D. to fit risers on British, European and Japanese motorcycles, our Keystone looks tough on chopped Triumphs and Yamaha XS650s. One-inch O.D. Keystones are available in two sizes—standard and XL—and look great on chopped Ironheads, modified late-model Sportsters and bobbed Hinckley Triumphs.
NOTE: because burrs can be present inside the tight welded joints on Keystone handlebars, please DO NOT pull hand control wiring inside this model.
- Seamless 0.120" (3mm) wall 4130 chromoly construction
- CNC mandrel bent tubes to ensure precise handlebar geometry
- Welded bar models feature tight CNC-mitered tube joints for precision alignment
- Hand TIG welded joints for beauty and strength
- Black electroplate and chrome-plated finishes available
- Two sizes available: Standard (7/8" and 1") and Keystone XL (1" only)
- 7/8" O.D. Keystone available in smooth for aftermarket levers
- 1" O.D. Keystone and Keystone XL available in smooth for custom application or slotted to accept OEM Harley-Davidson hand controls
HANDLEBAR MEASUREMENT NOTES
See the example diagram above to see how these handlebars are measured. Note that the diagrams are just examples, and are not drawings of this exact set of handlebars!
For more information on handlebar measurements, and how to find the right set of bars for your bike, check out our Motorcycle Handlebars 101 article!